Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catch Up

I say this every time I post another thing, but wow it's been a long time! I am just going to update what's been going on in my life and stuff. I finished my first year of high school so I will be a sophomore this upcoming year! It is summertime baby! I was 15 and a half on June 12 so now I am officially old enough to drive! But my parents have to sign me up for the class still. My mom says she doesn't want me to get my license before winter because she doesn't want me driving in the snow and stuff. She cares about me! Yes! Haha but I can't wait for that day. Next week is EFY at Bloomington university in Indiana. I'm excited I'm going with my friend Emily and we are rooming together. Then the week after efy is girls camp! I'm am stoked! I just hope that the heat will not be suicidal like it has been the last few years. This is my last year before being a YCL. I'm sad about that but it will be good. Happy summer 2012 everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment